Sunday, June 06, 2010

Thai blog

My Thai learning blog is now public, starting to learn a new language has really helped me to understand my language learning better, that link is for the first post. I will soon be reviewing the state of my Chinese and planning the next steps in both Chinese and Thai.

For my own purposes (because I know when I look back on it I won't remember it like it was) I have been analyzing thinss too much, I think what I will get back when I seriously start my third language will be a big enough payoff though.

There is a lot there and of it is quite repetitive I guess, also mainly written in haste, so don't be afraid to ask questions if you read a post, I will be happy to answer them even if they are addressed elsewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this! I also study Mandarin and Thai (though I started with Thai first), so I am especially interested in hearing your comparisons between the two. The two languages have a lot of similarities, but diverge in some interesting ways.